Olivia moved up in Primary to the class called Sunbeams. I thought I prepared her but she had a hard time with the new changes and I ended up sitting in one of those ridiculously small chairs. I'm not sure if my tush will forgive me for that for a long while! The good part, Olivia actually let me dress her up for her first day!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunbeam
Olivia moved up in Primary to the class called Sunbeams. I thought I prepared her but she had a hard time with the new changes and I ended up sitting in one of those ridiculously small chairs. I'm not sure if my tush will forgive me for that for a long while! The good part, Olivia actually let me dress her up for her first day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
what a big girl and she looks so pretty too!
So cute! Yeah Olivia. And sorry about your rear!
Post a Comment