Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm 2009





We've had the pleasure of being home bound for the last 2 days. Monday started turning cold mid morning and by Tuesday morning we had freezing rain. Tomas got to work from home Tuesday and Wednesday, which is nice because the roads are horrible and he works all the way in downtown Dallas. Olivia and I kept ourselves busy with art projects, baking cookies and playing basketball (using a wastebasket as the basket). Pretty much we are bored and ready to join the rest of the world. Side note: you know it's cold outside when you offer to let the dogs go outside and they hesitate and they look at you with sad eyes as if to say, please don't make me go out there.

2 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I love those pictures! I feel bad for you, but those were some very interesting shots. I especially like the one with your house in the background.

Miss Sue said...

Nice pictures but it sure sounds cold.