Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year


January already??? We had a great, quiet Christmas this year. We had Christmas Eve dinner with the Angeli family and watched the Funniest Commercials of 2008, came home and made sure Olivia and Malaki were asleep so Santa could come. Christmas morning was great, the kids still sleep in, Malaki woke everyone up when he woke up for his morning feeding at 7:30am and after opening our presents, the Angeli's came over for brunch and present exchange.
Brunch menu:
sticky bun french toast
sausage and mushroom breakfast casserole
OJ, apple cider, milk
Fruit salad

Spent the rest of the day being lazy and enjoying our family.

New Years Eve, the Fraziers came down to the Angeli's and we enjoyed lots of yummy food and each others company. The adults went to dinner the following night to celebrate Cheryl's birthday. We have been very blessed this year, with the arrival of Malaki, a sucessful 1st sugery for him, Olivia's continued growth and enjoyment of life and Tomas having a job when employment is hard to come by these days and I get to stay home with my angels. We can't wait to see what 2009 is going to bring to our family.

1 comment:

The Toodles Gal said...

Sunday was so hectic for me so I didn't get to chat with you much. Malaki looks so awesome! It's amazing how much I notice all of his other facial features now. I mean, he's always been so handsome but I see the details now. I'm glad everything went so well. See you at the nickel auction!?!