Friday, January 16, 2009

Photography

I don't talk about Tomas often but I'm very appreciative of my husband. My partner in crime works very hard to provide for us and continues to look for ways to increase our revenue. Many of you know that he's been a photography hobbyist for some time and has slowly been trying to take it to the professional level. Recently he's updated our website with some of his work and has taken on a few jobs. He has also submitted to a local city's Parks and Recreation department a proposal to teach a digital photography class, at press time he's in negotiations with them. His most recent photos (last night) a friend and neighbor, who has a online baby boutique, asked Tomas to take some photos of a new item for her website. If I do say so myself, I think they turned out really cute, here is the link to his photos.

1 comment:

Miss Sue said...

very impressive, just beautiful