Friday, April 17, 2009

Mommy & Olivia date


On Wednesday, Olivia and I with some friends went to a play in Fort Worth. Casa Manana has a play called "Rockin with Mother Goose" and we went just the two of us with some friends. Malaki stayed with Aunt Lisa and Olivia and I drove with her friend Meadow and her mom Jeni. The play was cute and it incorporated the nursery rhymes with music and dance. When I was preparing Olivia for the event the day before, I told her about how the actors will be on a stage and she said that she didn't want to be on a stage. She sat on my lap the whole time and told me that either that she was hungry or scared the whole hour. We had great seats, fifth row on the isle. During the play the actors came down the isle and passed right by us. Afterward we got some lunch and picked up Malaki. Later Olivia said that she changed her mind and did like the play. Maybe a new tradition has been born?

No comments: