Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 months old


This has been a busy month for Malaki. He started the month out learning to sit up and learned to crawl about the middle of the month and has pretty much spent the rest of the month perfecting his crawl. Last night he climbed all over Tomas as he laid on the floor and today I saw him pull himself up to his knees. One funny move is that he lays on his stomach and then gets up on his toes, like a modified push up pose. When he first learned to crawl, he wouldn't leave the carpeted area but now he ventures onto the tile and follows me around the house. Here he is sporting my new headband. He also has started to reach for me and when I undo his car seat he pulls forward as to say, "get me out of here".

1 comment:

The Toodles Gal said...

Miss Karly is very proud of that new headband!!!
Supafly!!!!!!!!!!