Monday, December 29, 2008

Naughty List

I haven't talked about Olivia for a while, sorry, kind of been busy with Malaki. My mom was able to come out for Malaki's surgery and it was really great to see her again for a quick visit for the holidays and of course she brought gifts with her. Olivia asked to open her gift every hour of every day with the answer being no and to wait for Christmas morning. About 2 days before Christmas I was walking by the tree after taking a shower and I noticed that there wasn't any presents under the tree any longer, so I called for Olivia and walked into her room to find this:



After a time out and saying sorry I just put the presents in my room, so they were no longer a temptation, Olivia asked if she was still on Santa's naughty list, daddy and I told her that because she told the truth and repented for opening the presents that no, she was no longer on the naughty list. She was very happy to hear that Santa was still coming to our house.

No comments: