Friday, December 5, 2008

4 months old


Yikes where has the time gone? Malaki is a getting to be a big boy, as of this last Tuesday, he weighed in at 12 pounds, 2 ounces.
New accomplishments for him are:
*less head bobbing, so out came the exersaucer, he loves it!
*first road trip, to Aunt Cheryl's for Thanksgiving
*doesn't crawl but does this inch worm move with his bottom and he gets traction and is on the move, includes rolling!
*laughs out loud- his favorite thing to laugh at, his mom! Especially when I sing the "Malaki Song"
Malaki song (do your ears hang low)
Yes my names Malaki
and I'm a cute small fry
I've got brown hair
and I've got brown eyes
I've got a big, wide smile
that you can see for a mile
Yes, my names Malaki


**update:
echo showed mild pulmonary stenosis, and we received a clearance. As of today, surgery is scheduled for December 17th at 10 am.

1 comment:

Miss Sue said...

Congrats on the surgery date! I can't believe how big he is getting.