Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo tag

My sister-in-law, Leslee tagged me photo style and since I bailed on the last game of tag and this one seems easy (no running involved and I won't be "it" forever because I can't catch anyone). Rules: post the 4th photo of the 4th photo file and blog about it.


I kind of cheated due to this is Tomas's computer and the true 4th file is "before me" and I wouldn't have anything to say about it. This photo was not used but is one of our engagement photos. It was taken up in Washington before Tomas moved down to California. And the reason we didn't use it is because 1) I look fat and 2) it looks like he's resting his head on my chichis....LOL
I tag my "Justin Sisters"

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is so funny! I remember telling you that! You crack me up!