Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3 months old


Where has the time gone? Malaki turned 3 months today and is feeling a little under the weather, actually Olivia, Malaki and I have had colds for the past week or so, mine lasting the longest! He's perfecting his rolling over moves, "talking" and of course smiling! I think the newest thing for him has been sleeping (8+ hours at night) and he's discovered his hands and puts them in his mouth. He also got a "big boy" church outfit and looks very handsome! Halloween deserves it's own post, it was a crazy week!

*update- Malaki saw his peditrician and sugeron today. He has an ear infection and a possible heart murmur. The sugeron wants a clearence for the heart before moving forward (better to be safe then sorry, which I agree) and we also have to coordinate with an ENT doctor, so we're looking at most likely an early December surgery. I'm getting excited and nervous!

3 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is great, scary, and exciting. I hope that you will let me know if there is any way I can help you from so far away!

Miss Sue said...

Forget the surgery, what a cute outfit!! ;)
(Prayers are with you.)

Braunersrither Family said...

8 hours! That is so awesome! I can't believe he is already 3 months old. I was wondering what was going on with his surgery. It sounds like you are in good hands! Tricia