Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do you hear an echo?

Malaki had his echo cardiogram yesterday and I don't have the results yet but I just had to share how cute he was. I planned it just right that I fed him before we left and he slept the whole way there (about 1/2 hour)and once we got there he woke up in the waiting room. For the procedure, they laid him on some pillows and Malaki came alive! He stared talking, cooing, gurgling, smiling, you name it, he was doing it! The tech was talking to him, singing and couldn't believe how talkative he was. She was so impressed that she called in another tech to meet her "baby". She volunteered to watch him anytime I needed a break.

3 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I am waiting to hear from you on this, I am hoping that everything is fine, or whatever is wrong will be an easy fix (relatively).

Miss Sue said...

Way to Charm the Tech kiddo! Good Job.

Unknown said...

You need to put Malaki's "elephant" pic on your blog!!