Sunday, September 28, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes.....

conversation tonight with Olivia:

o- those are the pants I was wearing when I hurt my leg on Lulu's cage
m- oh yeah
o- my boo boo is all gone
m- wow, when did that happen?
o- Jesus took my boo boo away
m- really?
o- he takes all of my boo boos away

further into the conversation....
m- what else does Jesus do for us?
o- makes me a birthday cake
m- I don't think Jesus makes birthday cakes
o- he does now

I guess she does more then play in nursery, she's listening too....

3 comments:

The Toodles Gal said...

haha...that's funny!!! makes you proud to be her mom, i'm sure.

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is cute. It sounds like a threat. Poor Jesus, having to make all those Birthday Cakes now.

Miss Sue said...

Some of my best conversations have been with my babies. Life is good.