Monday, April 14, 2008

Camping


Olivia got to experience her first camping trip this weekend. A few families from our ward like to camp and they invited us along. We went to Ray Roberts lake, about 45 minutes north of our home. In total there were six families, 13 children and 12 adults. I think Olivia's favorite part was roasting marshmallows, playing in the dirt and getting her own princess flashlight. The batteries are already dead! We only camped over night and of course Tomas said that I packed too much stuff but I like to be prepared! The following picture is Olivia the morning after...crazy hair!

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I wish you could get your brother to go camping, I think that the kids would love it! I hope that you had a lot of fun. My only complaint about camping is cleaning up when you get everything back to the house. I guess it would be a little different with a garage, you could just put it down and forget about it for a little while!