Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The best hair product


Many of you out there know that I double process my hair (do a base color and then high/low light it)which I love doing but it contributes to my forever problem of damaged hair. I think this is probably the reason why I usually end up cutting it because it just feels disgusting as it grows out, dry, brittle and not to mention how painful and annoying it is to brush it out, especially wet. I have found the answer to my prayers, it's called Wen by Chaz Dean. I've seen the infomercial a few times and I have to say my interest was peaked. Well I bought it and I just used it for the first time. The scent is almond mint, really yummy. It doesn't have any sud forming agents so you have to use a lot of the product. My first impression was the mint, I love hair products with mint because it makes my scalp all tingly and fresh. You then have to comb the product into the hair, but wait I can't comb my hair wet, with this product yes I can. That was the second thing I noticed, wow this must work. I rinsed and blow dried my hair and it's so full and soft and shiny that I had to write about it. I love this product!

No comments: