Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas



We have been very busy this Christmas season. We found our beautiful tree at Home Depot and have it in our front window for all to see. The only other place I really decorated was the banister and our mantel. If I do say so myself, I'm really pleased with how the mantel turned out. I'm on the committee for the Relief Society's progressive dinner, I made 100 invitations and printed out music for caroling. I'm also making soup, I just don't know which one yet! Our ward is having "breakfast with Santa" this Saturday and I'm cooking a casserole for that and asked to help w/ decorating. This should be fun! Lisa invited me to her Bunko Christmas party and it was a lot of fun meeting her girlfriends and having a gift exchange. We still have 2 weeks until Christmas and who knows what is going to happen between now and then :)

No comments: