Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas: Part 2



Wow....I can't believe Christmas 2007 has not only come but has gone in a whirlwind of lights, ribbon and bright Christmas paper! This year was special for many reasons, it was our first "Texas Christmas", we had Logan with us and it's the first year that Olivia was very into Santa and presents! The month started with our ward Christmas party and I was very surprised that Olivia sat on Santa's lap. The biggest surprise of the month was Mark flying mom in for the weekend before Christmas! It took Olivia about 2 hours to warm up to her and then it was like no time had passed at all. For Christmas Olivia got a bike with a Princess helmet, a rocking horse that makes horse noises. She found the horse at midnight and I heard her find it, climb on and yell, oh a horse, my best friend, I love you and then proceed to play the noises. It was very cute!

No comments: