Sunday, November 4, 2007

"Uncle Jay"

Today at church, Tomas and Logan got up to go to the restroom and Olivia insisted on following. She would have made more noise then necessary if I had forced her to stay, so I let her go. She was only gone a minute or two and she came running back (we were sitting toward the front) and said that Uncle Jay was outside. I said no, and told her to come sit with me. She of course ran off and came back and forth 2-3 more times, telling me that Uncle Jay was outside. Finally I got up to see for myself and yes there was a guy in the foyer that kind of looked like Uncle Jay, especially to a 2 1/2 year old. :)

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is so sweet! We miss Olivia so much, and you of course. But the kids really missed her at Halloween, it was kind of sad to not have a little princess or pumpkin or octopus trick-or-treating with us. Tell her hello from us!