Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Steve Irwin "Croc Hunter"


I wouldn't call myself the hugest fan of Steve's. I saw his shows, loved and enjoyed them but wasn't overly crazy-fan-ish. I was really sad to hear about his passing. I even sponsored a Koala bear in Olivia's name in the Australian Zoo. Recently I have seen his wife, Terri promoting her new book "Steve and Me" and her story touched my heart, so I got the book. I am so impressed with the life that he lived, the people and animals and the ferocious way he loved and protected them. I recommend reading it to everyone.

update: I have finished the book and it was great! I can't even Begin to put into words the love that is felt between Terri and Steve and it motivates me to live each day to the fullest!

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I always get a kick out of Jay quoting Terri, "I threw a girl!" or was that you. Sometimes my memories of the things that you two remember become so that I can't tell who told me the story. Do you know how that is?