Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer...


can you believe this mouth was born with a cleft?





first day of dance class





It's been the summer of visitors, first Jill, then Jay's family, with a sprinkle of Cheryl's family and the rumor is Grandma C is coming with the boys next month. Also on the schedule for this summer, is dance and swimming for Olivia and Malaki's 2nd surgery (palate fix) and his 1st birthday this August. I can't believe it's been almost a year since Malaki joined our family. It's been a hard year, but we made it! I almost feel like I'm graduating from from lip and palate surgeries. I know that we are not done (by a long shot) but these first two are an important step and foundation, they really set the tone for the rest of his life. I'm so grateful to our surgeon, Dr Obaid- check out his website (listed on the top left).


King Tut with Jill, Lisa and Cheryl

2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

he is getting cuter by the day! It truly is amazing and a miracle

Larsen's said...

Hi Kari! Glad you found me on Facebook, but better yet, I found your blog! ...I see you had another baby - he is very cute! I can't wait to find time to read your blog...