Saturday, June 6, 2009

2nd year Anniversary





It's race weekend (Texas Speedway) and it reminded me that 2 years ago, we moved into our house during race weekend. The speedway is in between us and our closest Walmart, so when we needed typical "just moved in" stuff, we went hunting for a Walmart in Denton. Hence how we first learned to find the Walmart before our church building. It was a long drive from California and kind of a stressful move, but we don't regret one moment of it. We have enjoyed living in Texas very much and feel very blessed to be here and to have the friends we have. Too many to list but most of you read our blog, so you know who you are, love you guys! It's so great to have such great friends, that share our beliefs, morals, values, hobbies and love our kids like their own. If you ever want to visit our little piece of heaven, just ask, our home is always open (for a short visit)!

2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

I had no idea how cute your house is! sweet!

buttercupbugs said...

Hi Keri,

You don't know me well I'm one of your older cousins.I found your blog and have enjoyed looking at your life. You have a darling family. I loved the photo of your Mom. It sounds like your thriving down in Texas. Tell your whole family hi for me. xo/Judy