Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sassy New Hair

Olivia has been fighting me for months on doing her hair. It gets tangles due to the last 3 to 4 inches is still her baby hair. I wasn't going to do it but I finally saw no other choice but to cut it. I didn't want to give her a "boy cut" or mess it up and have it uneven so I took her to Cool Cuts, a salon for kids and she loved it! She was a little apprehensive going in but very soon she was won over by getting to pick her own movie (Barbie Princess) and picking a car to sit in for her hair to be done. I just had them trim, shape and give her bangs and she looks so cute and grown up. They gave me a lock of her hair and a Polaroid picture for her to remember her first "hair cut". By the time we left, she had glitter in her hair, a lollipop in her mouth and a smile as big as Texas on her face! I do believe we will be going back!

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

First of all I love the pictures on the side! Second I want to see the new cut! I can't believe that you don't have one up...you didn't even take one with your phone? But it sounds like fun. I am so glad that she is growing up.