Saturday, July 26, 2008

bumble bee



I'm not in love with the color blue so when I found out that I was having a boy, I asked for yellow, green, brown or pretty much any color other then blue. The nursery theme is bumble bees and for my shower everyone was sweet to enthusiastically embrace the theme(bumble bee cake,yellow and black decorations), especially Lisa. Lisa and Marisa made me 3 diaper cakes, 1 big, and 2 small with the yellow and black theme. They turned out so cute and everyone at the shower and since then, has commented on what a cute job she did. Thanks Lisa and Marisa!

1 comment:

Miss Sue said...

Now that is cute. How fun. I am so glad to see you are happy and everyone is well. Ever since Leslee got online she has been tempting me to do it as well, and I finally did! So I just wish their was more pictures of 'mommy' on yours! But Congrats as well on the baby! what a blessing.