Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Delights... fun in the sun!




Olivia's 3rd birthday has come and gone, faster then I could say fun in the sun! The theme was Summer Delights and we had a back yard water park. We had a pool (thanks to g-ma from last years party), a slip-n-slide and sprinklers. The kids had sunglasses, water guns and beach balls to keep them busy and of course a pinata! Food was finger foods: a fruit platter with a pineapple/cocanut tree center piece (thanks Lisa)and chips, hot dogs in a sweater (corn dogs made with bread dough) and PBJ sandwiches in the shapes of fish and ice cream cones. A snack mix of popcorn with swedish fish, m&ms and gold fish and of course slushies! I think everyone had fun, especially Olivia. Tomas and another father even went down the slip-n-slide.

2 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I love food! I am so sad that we missed the big day! I bet you guys were all exhausted! We love you lots!

Craziest Cottrell said...

I LOVE your pictures! It looks like it was so bright and colorful and fun! I wish even more now that we were able to come.