Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby update....

Many couldn't believe that a urine test could be correct but the truth is in the sonogram.... yes it's a boy, I have a picture of his boy parts to prove it! To protect the innocent, I won't be posting them :)

I've gotten used to the idea of a boy instead a girl and I've decided that I can dig it and I'm actually looking forward to having a little man running around. The name game is on and now I'm at 25 weeks with no name, will our little guy be born without a name? I hope not, Olivia's choice is Coco but I don't see us using that one, any suggestions?

1 comment:

mockingbirdjc@yahoo.com said...

Wow! That's amazing that the test was correct! I'm so amazed these days with all the high tech stuff! It's exciting to know you're having a boy! And Olivia is going to be a big sister! What fun!