Friday, October 26, 2007

Potty Training



Olivia has decided that's she going to use the potty. She now refuses to wear a diaper, so we are now buying stock in "Princess Pull ups", trying to keep "all of the flowers"! She's actually doing pretty well, loves the prizes, I think I'm in potty-prize debt and she actually used a public potty yesterday! Yeah, no issues with strange potties. Funny true story: Last week Olivia and I were in a store and she was playing in the clothes rack as I checked out. All of a sudden I couldn't find her and she wasn't responding to me calling her. So as any mother would, I started to panic, involved store clerks and started calling for her again. Went back to the clothes rack and yup, there she was hiding with that all too familiar look. I knew it and then the smell hit me. I thought that I could get out of the store fast enough but oh no, my sweet child had to announce that she had just "pooped" very loudly and for all to hear, especially the clerks and customers that knew that I was looking for her. My only saving grace, I was already checking out of the store and didn't have to let either of us linger any longer :)

No comments: