Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rainbow and Unicorn Friend Party

Ok... I have to toot my own horn. I've been seeing candy bars everywhere online and I've been dying to do one, so for Olivia's birthday when she asked for a Unicorn party and I turned it into a movie party... what's the best food for a movie? Candy and popcorn... my dream came true.
Menu:
jello popcorn
candy, lots of candy
water- made labels to match the theme
Super cute cake made by my friend Natalie
Unicorn horns (sugar cones dipped in white chocolate)
Rainbow cupcakes... just so I can make rainbows, it was harder then it looks and I'm glad that I had other cake.

Activities:
face painting
pin the horn on the unicorn
decorate your goodie box (rainbow take out boxes)
watched "The Last Unicorn"... a little more weird then I remembered but they watched it
Unicorn bottlecap necklaces






1 comment:

RachelFlores said...

The food looks adorable and delicious. That is so funny that Olivia had a unicorn rainbow party because that is exactly what Jovi wants as her birthday party theme, she's been planning it for at least 6 months now, lol. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas. :)