Saturday, October 16, 2010

School

I can't really say back to school because this year is Olivia's first year in an official school. She started Kindergarten and has a great teacher. Of course, I didn't allow us enough time to walk to school, so when we got there it was time to say good bye right away and I wasn't able to get a photo of her with her teacher but Tomas got a quick shot of her sitting at her desk. It was probably a good thing that we only had time for a quick goodbye because I think it was harder on me then her to say goodbye. On the way to school, I asked if she was nervous and she said no but her stomach felt like it was going to explode... oh my funny girl! She loves school and her only complaint is that they don't let her take her shoes off and she really would like to be buying lunch every day. She was a little sad that she didn't have any of her friends in her class but she knows some in different rooms and of course she has made friends quickly, especially with a little boy named Jacob. We hear about him a lot!


on our way to school!

no looking back now....

I love the "deer caught in the headlight" look...

No comments: