Friday, April 9, 2010

Last Assignment

Our last assignment for the photography class was 5 shots; 3 pictures using fill flash, 1 silhouette with no flash and 1 silhouette with fill flash. I just realized that I didn't turn in a silhouette with filled flash, oh well.... One funny thing was the other class members wanted to know how I got Olivia to sit still and pose for me, the only answer I could give was that she is a natural and she's been her dad's favorite model since she was born. What was it my mom used to say? Oh yes, Olivia has had so many photos taken she must have a flash bulb burn on her forehead....






3 comments:

calmrapids said...

K--What techniques were the third and 4th pics? I'm gonna guess--No flash on the third? What kind on the 4th?
They look great!!
ps. I told my hubby recently that it's time to get me a big-girl camera.

Craziest Cottrell said...

Great job! She is so funny. Were you prompting her? "Roar like a tiger, good now chimpanzee, CHIMPANZEE!!! soft, quiet" Lol! If you aren't laughing, that's okay, I am laughing enough for the both of us!

RachelFlores said...

Olivia is so cute and those photos, awsome job!