Thursday, March 5, 2009

7 months

Our little Malaki is 7 months today. What a little character he is, he loves to laugh, gets excited when he sees his family and always has a pat on the back for his dear old mom. What's exciting to me is that for the first time I have a kid in the 50 percentile in height, in fact he's worn out the toes of one of his pjs. He's also sitting up and I've caught him getting up on his knees a time or two, I'm sure he'll be crawling in the next month or so. Still no teeth but he's working on it, his mouth is a facet and he always has his hands in his mouth.

2 comments:

The Toodles Gal said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even love his toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is so cute! Chris had some pajamas that were like that. I felt like we were hobos and so I threw them out. But it was cute, as long as I didn't need to explain it to my mother!